Saturday 1 December 2012

Mr Bean - The Exam

At the start of the exam, Mr Bean is laughting with his partner, then they talk about the exam. His partner puts a pen on the table near his paper, Mr bean copies him, and he takes a pen out his jacket. Then he takes out another one, and few of pens. He's looking his partner and smiling. He's teasing him. Mr bean take toys and alarm clock out of his bag, and put them on table next his paper.
During the exam :
When Mr Bean opens the subject of exam, he starts to read it quickly. He seems lost. He doesn't understand the subject of the exam. He choices a pen and starts to writting. he reads again the paper, he looks worried. His partner is writting quikly. He decides to copy him. He's trying to cheat but he doesn't success. So he starts to sleeping on his sheet.
Toward the end of the ewam:
 The examiner explains again the exam, and Mr Bean guesses that he makes a mistake during the exam. He takes the withe sheet and starts to writting... but it's too late. The exam is finished. The examiner says him to stop writting. Mr Bean is shattered by the exam. His alarm clock ring and he breaks it.


Well, at the beginning of exam i'm always stressed. I repeat in my head my lessons. I feel really scared. During the test i write all the things that i know and i hope to success.I'm really scared about the defeat. I failed my last university's year so now i don't want miss the exams this year and i try to be more calm for the exams.
I finish my test in first of my partners because i write more quikly, and i hate read me at the end. When it's finished i'm happy, i feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment